Welcome to Capture an Impression!

Photography is a modern tool that is used to embrace moments in time as well evoke conversation!
Individuals should be given the opportunity to share their own work in addition to sharing the work of their inspirations!
Please feel free to follow this blog and submit captions and photographs to my email. I would love for fellow photographers
to share how they capture an impression. Enjoy!

Sunday, The West Village & a good friend

Sunday, The West Village & a good friend

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Brooklyn Bridge


There is nothing better than conquering a fear by distracting yourself with beauty. For the first time, ever, I walked over a bridge; and not just any bridge, the Brooklyn Bridge. Mind you, I am the girl who buries her head between her legs when she crosses any bridge in a car, as the thought of being suspended more than 500 ft over water trumps all other thought. With that said, camera in hand and head up, I embraced the orange sunrise on an architectural marvel historically represents 'my hood.'

1 comment: